I know it's kind of selfish of me and certainly horrible timing at his point to be talking about this sort of thing, but I was looking at the goods for 星奏学院祭② a couple days ago... and lo' and behold, they are doing a limited reprinting (1,000 copies) of the collection of sheet music for コルダ1!!! I'm rather upset because I've tried obtaining this many times and now I have no chance to get it at the event even when they're republishing it...! $50 sounds like a lot, but that is a lot of music. It also goes over all 7 roles—7 books, for 月森(Vi), 土浦(Pf), 志水(Vc), 火原(Tr), 柚木(Fl), 冬海(Cl), and of course 日野(Vi). That's a lot of music (even if the songs are short versions, that's 97 SONGS.) for just $50... one of my flute solo books cost well into the $18 range. I REALLY wish I could figure a way to get my hands on that collection. (Where's my Valse sentimentale~!). Amazingly, I found someone who might be going to the event and if there are any left and she finds it, she said she'll get it for me. I'm super, super thankful and happy about that.
Luckily this week is almost over. Then just final week next week, and glorious spring break! I hope to finish the 十六夜記!敦盛 outfit this time!
::is excited excited excited::
ReplyDelete